Tuesday 31 March 2015

What up

Hello, so I don't really know why I'm going to try and make this work buuuut I'm going to give it a go. I think I'm going to try and use this blog as an escape for the thoughts in my head which would only nestle and grow if they weren't released.
Gosh that sounded really deep, no its not always going to be like that, promise.

I've tried making youtube videos but after about 6 months of them having like 100 views, I personally just get a bit embarrassed and end up privating the video anyway so yeah haha.

The plan is to just write on here whenever I feel like it and just to discuss whats been going on recently in my life I guess, only the interesting parts of course.

So yeah, welcome to my blog, I'm just a British teen with alot to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment