Thursday 7 May 2015

A little update.

Hello everybody, I just wanted to say I'm reaaaaaally sorry that I haven't posted on here for a little while. My life has suddenly become crazy and I'm starting to feel like I'm going to explode numerous time of the day. Due to pressure and stress I mean, not because I'm angry:3

My a-level exams are starting next week, I've got another dance show coming up in July and work is kinda very shit at the moment. Please bare with me as when I have a bit more time I'm hoping to update this blog daily!!

Thank you for your patience and for actually taking an interest in this little blog haha:)
I will write a post tonight but will probably be absent for a little while until my exams are over, don't worry I'll still be checking any notifications and all that!
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely couple of weeks, keep your eyes peeled for a couple of posts tonight which will make up for the lack in the next couple of weeks,

                                                     See you in a bit, love from Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment