Monday 29 June 2015

The lovely Lush company.

Hello, this post is going to be very different to my previous - just a warning! I felt like doing something a bit different and more relaxed I guess you could say:)

Okay so a couple of days ago it was my birthday (yay!) and as one of my presents, I decided to go on a shopping spree to London. Specifically I wanted to visit Oxford Street and Westfield and I am so incredibly lucky to have the chance to visit these places and have such an amazing time there too!

In this post I would like to talk about Lush and the products that I bought there.
First of all, I was very excited to go into Lush on Oxford Street, not only because it has 3 fantastic floors, but because I knew that Rebecca Brown (known as Beckie0 on youtube etc), worked there.
Beckie0 and I:)

For those of you who don't know who she is, Rebecca is a very inspirational Youtuber, blogger, twitterer and all other social media star. She is very open and I find watching her videos really interesting because she is so raw and honest, in a good way. For many years, I've watched her videos and was so hoping that I might get to meet her in Lush.

It turns out that this birthday was one of the best I've ever had! So she wasn't there when I arrived at the store but I plucked up the courage and asked a member of staff of her whereabouts. Turns out she was going to be arriving at 2 and they organised for me to have a personal tour of the entire store!!!

2pm finally arrived and so did Beckie0! I had an absolutely amazing personal tour of the shop and I learnt so much from that visit! There is honestly so much more behind every product than you can possibly see at first glance.

We also had the chance to go into the photo booth (I will insert a photograph of course!) and she even gave me a free eyeliner as her 'Random Act of Kindness' for the day.

I had an absolutely amazing birthday thanks to her and the wonderful Lush company!!
Rebecca Brown is a very very lovely person who is so very true to her online persona and wow, I was blown away by her patience to show me around and letting me try so many products!

So yeah, basically I had a brilliant birthday and ended up spending almost £100 in Lush that day...ooooops...
Anyway I wanted to tell this story to say how lovely the Lush company are and they are very ethical. I know that it's definitely not the cheapest but you do get what you pay for in that shop!

I'm planning on reviewing many of the Lush products which I purchased that day and from other times so yeah, watch out for those ones if you like Lush products/want to know more about them!

But to my humble followers here on Google+,  I am still planning to keep up with the kind of posts which I've written so far as I understand that beauty reviews are not for everyone! I just want to try something a bit different:)

Thank you very much for reading and thanks again to Rebecca Brown and Lush in Oxford Street! And of course to my lovely parents who took me shopping that day:)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment